Monday, February 7, 2011

Have you ever?

Have you ever felt you can't live without someone but when they're gone you feel better?
I have. I used to tell myself I couldn't live without someone, and really, couldn't imagine my live without them. During last 2 years, I've lost them... No, they didn't die; sometimes I wish they did. It's hard to believe how much they've changed, and left me even though they made me certain they would never do. And as we see, I'm still alive and doing pretty fucking good. That's why I stopped thinking what was the reason and left it behind me; seems they weren't meant to stay in my live...
There was one special person who was everything to me. I used to say: nothing's gonna change my love for you. I would never think it was you who would make me forget about you. That's surprising. Just few days, at the start, were horrible but then I got to know someone else who made me feel much better.
Now when I look at the past, I can't believe how much I've changed, yet I'm really happy and don't regret anything I've done or haven't. I feel pretty amazing in my new skin!



No comments:

Post a Comment