Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blue is back!!!

I know, I know that everyone already knows that but I just wanted to make a new post.
When Blue was on top I was like 12 years old and with my girlfriends were so excited every time their music videos were on tv! haha pretty crazy when I look back. :) For me, Blue were better than BSB. I mean, I liked BSB but not as crazy as Blue :D Time flew, they split up and I grew up. I didn't stop listening to boybands. There have always been some boybands worth wasting time. ;) Sometimes when I was at McDonald's they played "One Love" and I was in heaven after years... I was sitting being SO excited and my friends were like they didn't hear the song before... So now, when I found out they're back I WAS MORE EXCITED, if it's even possible... hahaha. I'm sorry but I'm JUST a girl and even though I'm 10 years older I still act like a crazy fan girl. Now I'm wishing for a show in my shitty country and if not, I'll try to get to any in other countries. And if I get a chance to meet them in person, I'll try not to pee my pants! hahaha




and for now, I wish them lots of luck and hope they win Eurovision this year!

xoxo, C

No comments:

Post a Comment