Sunday, April 11, 2010

in the darkness

in this post i just wanna thank everyone for being with me in ups and downs, for making me laugh or cry, for support. i thank the most:
Agg & Magdalina - you're always with me when i need you the most. i can count on you like on nobody else. i know you support me no matter what.
Ela, Myśka, Madzia - you always make me smile when i see you tweeted, sent a message. the talk about everything & nothing makes me feel much better.
Chrizzy - you're my sis you know it.
Sid&Ryan - you make me laugh even i dont want to. cant wait to hang out together!
Aisha, LadyMars, Akki, Truscavka - for the talks that make me not think about the reality.
&others(including people from my photoblog) that i cant remember now but you're still in my heart.

thank you for JUST being with me. you make me feel better & your support means really a lot to me. i dont even wanna think what would be without you in my life. you're my angels in the darkness. hope you know im also with you no matter what and you always can count on me even we all are apart and far away.

5 comments:

  1. All i can say is - THANK YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...why the hell i have tears in my eyes??!! I'm too emotional these days i guess lol
    Thank you and i love you babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you're welcome babe ;* I will always with you! You know it! Thank you so much Carlitos Gallegos <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oww.. :D it's really nothing Carl :):*

    ReplyDelete
  5. theres nothing left to say... but
    Anytime you need me I´ll care,
    anytime you cry I´ll be there,
    anytime you need a friend,
    just call on me.

    ReplyDelete